Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Lollapalooza Tickets on Sale

And holy crap are they expensive. $165. If I remember correctly, that was the highest price they charged last year (in the weeks leading up to the show). Now it's their "early bird" price. The highest price this year? $195.

Yeah, I still bought a ticket, but I'm not real happy about it. The only bright spot is that there's no service charge, and you can print your ticket for free instead of paying for UPS 2-day delivery. Still, though, that's freakin' expensive. The lineup better kick my ass.

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$195.00 is actually very cheap for that much music.

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After taxes $195 is well over what a person earns for 40 hours of work at minimum wage. You are talking about 7 days wages. This is no deal! This is a rich fest! No poor kids allowed! I know I used too many exclamation points but damn it I'm serious!

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone see the $1700 VIP package that does not include a backstage pass. This is an all time low for Perry, can you say cha ching. No disrespect to the artists who will be there, but with all the sponsorship the low end GA tickets should be about $100 for 3 days, and for $1700 you should get a whole lot more that you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home