Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ACL Fest Tickets on Sale

Early bird tickets are on sale for this year's Austin City Limits Festival in, err, Austin. The show runs from September 14th to September 16th, and you can assume that, as usual, there will be a number of "after-shows" around town (Stubb's, La Zona Rosa) in the evenings. Tickets are $120 right now, and will jump to $145 either when the early-bird allotment sells out, or when the lineup is released next month.

I'll probably be buying a ticket later in the day to cover my bases -- i.e., in case the lineup meets or beats Lollapalooza. What scares me though is that tickets won't be mailed until July, and I still have no idea where I'll be living then. And I really don't want to do to "print at home" option, because I know I'll friggin' lose that ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home