Saturday, March 03, 2007

Testing.. Testing..

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting as many MP3s lately. Part of that has to do with the fact that I've been a lot busier at work the last few months. It also has to do with the fact that, since EZArchive went to shit, I kinda got lazy and didn't look around that hard for a replacement file host. Well, I'm gonna try to remedy that. Here's a test of File Den. Let's see how it works. And to test it out, let's use a fantastic song that I somehow never owned until earlier this week when I got it off of eMusic:

The Kinks, "Twentieth Century Man"

And while I'm procrastinating from doing work (on a Saturday night, no less), check out one of my favorite songs of the year so far. They're apparently a "discovery" of Pete Doherty, so it comes as no surprise that their U.S. tour was just canceled due to the singer's arrest on drug charges.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Kinks track is only the very first few seconds of the actual track.

What is the name of Pete Doherty's "discovery?"

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Whole track works for me... give it another try. The band is called The View.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home