Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sky Blue Sky Streaming Tonight!!

Rumor has it that the new Wilco album, Sky Blue Sky, will be streaming from the band's website tonight at 11:00 EST. This isn't listed on the site as of now, so I can't guarantee voracity, but it does make sense. The band has always been open about streaming their albums ahead of the release date. Plus, given the fact that the album has started to leak (albeit slowly, song by song), I kinda figured this would happen sooner rather than later.

Good thing I've got stock offering documents to draft tonight.

Go here to listen.

(Thanks to Brian for the initial heads up!)

Edited to add: Stereogum is confirming. Not sure why I didn't get my Wilco update -- I've been on that mailing list for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home