Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pearl Jam Headlining Lollapalooza

Billboard is reporting that Pearl Jam will be headling this year's Lollapalooza festival in Chicago. The rest of the lineup is due to be announced (or start being announced) in the next few weeks.

I know some of you badmouthed last year's festival, but I personally thought it was fantastic. An amazing lineup of bands, a hassle-free environment, and the greatest city in America (yep, I say that even as a New Yorker)... what more can you ask for? I plan on going again this year, regardless of whether these guys agree to move there or not.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos for finding the dopiest picture of Eddie Vedder I've ever seen. In his Minor Threat T-shirt, no less.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I spent a good 20 minutes trying to find a really bad picture. I didn't realize that was a Minor Threat shirt, though. Just love how prototypically-1992 they all look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home