Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New Ra Ra Riot, "Each Year"

One of the more promising young bands I've heard over the last 6 months or so is Syracuse, New York's Ra Ra Riot.

I caught them at the Underrated showcase at CMJ last year and thought they were great. I was already looking forward to seeing them at SXSW next week, and just learned that they have a brand new 6-song EP available. Here's the lead single:

"Each Year"

Good stuff. You can buy the EP here for $10. I assume they'll also have it at their shows next week. Speaking of which, you can catch the band in Austin three times:

Thurs., 3/15, 12pm: HELL YA! (Rock Insider) @ The Apple Street Bar (w/ Birdmonster, Margot and the Nuclear So & Sos, and others)

Thurs., 3/15, 7:30pm: Oyafestival/Oh My Rockness @ Emo's Jr.

Fri., 3/16, 12pm: High Noon @ Cedar Street

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home