Sunday, February 18, 2007

SXSW Planning

So I've put together a spreadsheet of SXSW shows over at Google Spreadsheets. Basically it's a day-by-day list of shows that interest me, including times and locations. I've only listed the evening showcases so far, and still need to add the day parties. I can tell you now -- there's gonna be some tough decisions ahead.

The toughest decision I can see right now -- whether to stay at Antone's for two hours between Margot & the Nuclear So and Sos and The Frames (and watch My Brightest Diamond and The Black Angels, neither of whom I love), or take the chance that I won't be able to get back in if I leave to go watch Robyn Hitchcock and You Am I in between. I'm guessing I'll probably stay at Antone's. The Frames trump just about any other band on Earth, except maybe these guys.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger pplist said...

Hi, just found your excellent blog via the SiteMeter link to Dinosaur Jr's "Almost Ready." If you haven't seen it yet, I put up a 35-song post of upcoming SXSW 2007 bands. I'm planning more during the next few days. Here's the link.

http://powerpopulist.blogspot.com/2007/02/sxsw-2007-big-bloc-4.html

Your blog's joining my regular rota. Keep up the great work.

--Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home