Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pre-Order The Broken West

After raving about the band for close to a year, I'm happy to announce that the debut album from Los Angeles' The Broken West, entitled I Can't Go On, I'll Go On, is now available for pre-order at Merge Records' website for the low, low price of $13. All pre-orders will receive a free poster and a temporary tattoo. If the tattoo doesn't convince you, you can pick up the album at your local recore retailer or e-tailer (first and last time I use that word) on January 23rd.

Tracklist for I Can't Go On, I'll Go On

1. On the Bubble
2. So It Goes
3. Down in the Valley
4. Shiftee
5. Brass Ring
6. Big City
7. You Can Build an Island
8. Hale Sunrise
9. Abigail
10. Slow
11. Baby on my Arm
12. Like a Light

As previously reported, the band has dates scheduled across the country over the next few months, including a March tour with The Walkmen and a stop at South By Southwest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home