Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Photo Update From Buenos Aires

The town isn't quite what I thought it would be, but I'm only halfway through the trip... here's hoping Part 2 is better. And if it's not, let's hope I end up getting sent to Dubai for work next month, and that I get to go skiing.

The Obelisk

This was Monday morning, January 1st. Nothing was open, and traffic was veeeery light.




New Years

New Years at a restaurant called Pizza Banana. Yep, it was as bad as it sounds. Let's never speak of this again. Thank god for Quilmes.



The Tango

Impressive. But an hour and a half of the tango? Way too much.



Recoleta Cemetery

Where Eva Peron and lots of other wealthy Argentinians are buried. I could care less about the Eva Peron aspect. It's just a really cool cemetary which would be awesome to get lost in at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home