Monday, November 20, 2006

Two Shows I Won't Be Seeing Tonight

There's two great shows in New York tonight that you should try to hit if you have a chance.

First up is The Little Ones at Mercury Lounge. The band is scheduled to go on at 9pm, and Small Sins play at 10pm. Tickets are $12 and are still available.

I don't really know from Small Sins, so if it were me I'd head out after The Little Ones to catch The Key Party at Marion's Marquee Lounge (354 Bowery) at 10pm. If you'll recall, The Key Party is the new project from Darren of The Great Shakes. This show is FREE.

Unfortunately, I won't be hitting either show. I've had some ridiculous cold-slash-not-quite-flu thing going since Friday, so I'll be on the couch watching How I Met Your Mother and Heroes. This cold's totally killing me. It already made me miss Mudhoney, and now this. Not happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home