Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ryan Adams Playing 3 Nights at Town Hall

Ryan Adams and the Cardinals (whoever that includes at this point) are scheduled to play three shows at Town Hall in New York next month. Tickets go on sale this Friday (11/10) at noon.

Dates

Monday, 12/4
Tuesday, 12/5
Wednesday, 12/6

Now I'm about as big a fan of Ryan as there is -- I still stand by my argument that the 2nd half of Rock n' Roll is great (though the first half kinda blows) -- but I'm wondering whether maybe Ryan's overshot his popularity here? Town Hall holds 1,500 people, meaning Ryan thinks he can sell 4,500 tickets. I think this would have been doable a few years ago, but I'm not so convinced he can do it now. I hope he can, but...

(Thanks to Matt for the head's up on the shows!)

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All three shows sold out well in advance. Long live Ryan's selling power!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home