Friday, October 13, 2006

Velvet Revolver Not Playing Snitch On Saturday?

First off, let me start by saying that this is pure speculation on my part, and is not based on anything firm. BUT, this week's email mailer from Impulse Productions, which works with Snitch, reads (in part) as follows:
If you show up early you will catch some great live music and if you show up after 11pm you will catch an amazing set of ROCK N' ROLL from one of the best DJ'S in NYC.
The picture accompanying the email? Velvet Revolver playing at Snitch (see above).

So take it as you will. I'm not a huge VR fan, but I'd certainly enjoy seeing Slash, Duff and Matt play live for the first time since I saw GNR back in 1992. That said, I'll be skipping this to see Okkervil River, Elvis Perkins and Jonathan Meiburg.


Edited to add: Reader Charlie points out that VR are scheduled to play a benefit show in LA tonight. Alas, no Snitch...

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Velvet Revolver is supposed to be in CA tonight... http://www.therockradio.com/2006/10/velvet-revolver-playing-benefit-for.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home