Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Morning Jacket Touring Again

Via Brooklyn Vegan comes news that My Morning Jacket are hitting the road this fall in support of their fantastic new live CD, Okonokos. This is great news, as MMJ are one of the best live acts going these days.

The bad news for us in NYC? Roseland. Show is Thursday, November 30th. However, they are playing The Electric Factory in Philly the next night (Friday, 12/1), but that's the one big Philly venue I haven't been to, so I don't know if it's any better. Thoughts?

Oh, and the band is doing a presale. The presale schedule can be found here, and the actual presale can be found here. NYC and Philly presale starts October 11th.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the Electric Factory, Philly people seem to dislike it as much as we dislike Roseland. That said, I saw Wilco there back on what was supposed to be the tour for Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, and I really liked the place. Yes, it's really, really big, with a ridiculously high ceiling, but the sound crushed Roseland's (not difficult) and it was very easy to move around, go get a beer and come back, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home