Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Dears, "Ticket to Immortality"

One of the songs that WOXY.com has been playing a lot in the last few weeks of its broadcast is the new Dears song, "Ticket to Immortality". While the song didn't grab me the first couple of times I heard it, something clicked a few days ago and now I'm absolutely in love with the song.

I don't have an MP3 for you to listen to right now, but I can link you to the band's video for the song.

The Dears' new album, Gang of Losers, is out in Canada, Europe and Australia, but hasn't gotten a U.S. release yet. If the rest of the album is this good, I'm gonna have to get an import.

Edited to add: Head over to The Yellow Stereo to hear several songs off of both the Dears' new album, Gang of Losers, and their last album, No Cities Left. According to TYS, the new album comes out in the U.S. on October 3rd. Based on these songs, I can't wait to hear the full album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home