Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Boston Bloggers

A couple of my favorite blogs, Bradley's Almanac and RBally, have been posting some really great live music lately. I keep forgetting to link them, so I figured I'd just give them their own post. Do yourself a favor and take a listen, and add these guys to your "daily read" list. The Boston bloggers are pretty much owning the live MP3 blogging world right now.

Bradley's Almanac

Snowden, Allston, MA, August 25, 2006
Ted Leo, Middle East Upstairs, August 6, 2006
The New Year, Middle East Upstairs, August 11, 2006

RBally

Jane's Addiction, King County Fairfgrounds, August 28, 1991
REM, 2006 Georgia Music Awards performance
REM, Rockpalast, October 2, 1985
Ryan Adams, Ann Arbor, December 11, 2003

This should help carry me through my first week without WOXY.

[Photo source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home