Monday, August 14, 2006

Portastatic On Sale

Seriously, the weekend of October 13th-15th is shaping up to be ridiculous. I already mentioned earlier today that Glen Hansard of the Frames will be playing Tonic on Saturday the 14th.

Well, tickets are now on sale for Portastatic at Mercury Lounge on Friday the 13th (ooooooohhhhh). They're also playing Maxwell's in Hoboken that Saturday night, which is also on sale.

As if that weren't enough, Okkervil River are playing the Bowery Ballroom on Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15th. Tickets have been on sale for a while. In what I thought was a smart move at the time, I bought a ticket for the Saturday show. Now I gotta figure out if it's worth spending money on the Sunday show, and whether I'm even likely to get off the couch (during NFL season, no less) on a Sunday night.

Is there such a thing as too many shows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home