Thursday, August 24, 2006

Buy My ACL Fest Tickets!

As I mentioned a while back, I was all set to go to Austin for this year's Austin City Limits festival when I saw the lineup for Lollapalooza and fell in love. Not that there's anything wrong with the ACL lineup, which is great (Shins, Ted Leo, Long Winters, Flaming Lips, Willie Nelson, etc. etc.), but at the end of the day, I was more interested in seeing Wilco and The Frames than Tom Petty.

Anyway, long story short, I have two ACL tickets which I'm not using, and I've posted them up on eBay, here and here.

The auctions for both end tonight, and while one ticket has generated a bunch of interest, the second is still languishing at the low, low price of $51. So if you're looking for a deal on a 3-day ACL Fest pass, you just might be able to get one if you play your eBay cards right. Of course, this assumes that the ticket doesn't get bid up over the next few hours, but it's worth checking out, right? Right. :^)

Self-serving announcement over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home