Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Spectacular Fantastic Offers Free New EP

The Spectacular Fantastic are a really great, not-too-well-known band from the midwest (Louisville? Indianapolis?) that I discovered through WOXY.com a year or so. The band released the excellent I Love You free EP last summer, and have just released another free EP entitled, I think, Free EP 2006. If you're a fan of great, catchy songs with a California-country/Gram Parsons type of feel, be sure to check them out.

"60 Cycles" (from the I Love You EP)

"California" (from Free EP 2006)

"UFOs" (from Free EP 2006)

You can get the rest of the new Free EP 2006 here, and the rest of the I Love You EP here. And, of course, if you like what you hear, pick up a couple of the band's full length LPs at Ionik Records or on iTunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home