Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Coincidence or Not?

I'm pretty much the last person to buy into the endless number of conspiracy theories out there in the world, but this one's pretty interesting:

Last week, I read this article, in which the wife of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi alleged that Al Qaida had "sold out" her husband to the U.S., and turned over information about his location, in return for a promise by the U.S. to pull back in its efforts to hunt down Osama Bin Laden.

I didn't pay much attention to the article, and kinda forgot about it.

Then, yesterday, I read this article. Apparently, the U.S. is disbanding (or has disbanded) the CIA unit whose sole job it has been to hunt down Osama Bin Laden.

Seriously, is it just me, or is this all just a little odd?

Oh, and Ken Lay "died" today while awaiting sentencing in the Enron case. Hope Tupac and Elvis make some room for him on whatever island they're all going to be living on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home