Saturday, June 03, 2006

They're Baaaack

Just noticed on the Mercury Lounge's website that The Whigs are coming back to town on Friday, July 14th. No tickets on sale yet. Consider me there.

Also, Shearwater is playing Mercury Lounge a week earlier, on Friday, July 7th. Tickets for that one are on sale.

And don't forget that Shearwater's also playing with Magnolia Electric Co. and Bottomless Pit (ex-Silkworm) at the Knitting Factory on Saturday, September 16th. Now that I'm going to Lollapalooza instead of the Austin City Limits festival, I can go to that one too. (If, of course, I'm still in NYC...)

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home