Friday, June 16, 2006

Ryan Adams @ Starland Ballroom on July 20th

Every once in a while I'm thankful that Ticketmaster sends me so many unsolicited emails. Today's email, entitled "Don't Miss Godsmack" (and, seriously, how could I ever miss Godsmack?), was kind enough to point out a new Ryan Adams show in the NYC area next month. To wit:

Ryan Adams
Starland Ballroom
Sayreville, NJ
Thu, 07/20/06

Tickets are on sale tomorrow at noon via Ticketmaster.

Is there a reason he won't play in NYC anymore unless it's a package show of some sort? (Phil Lesh & Friends, Arthur Lee Benefit, Willie Nelson, etc.)
Ignore me. Ryan at Bowery = awesome!

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went to this show. Good time, he was cranky, but no tantrum. Then again, I think it was the first one of the tour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home