Monday, June 05, 2006

Rhino > AOL

In one fell swoop, Rhino Records takes down AOL Music for the "streaming album of the week" award. Rhino is now streaming the new Replacements collection, Don't You Know Who I Think I Was? The Best of the Replacements.

GO LISTEN.

Tracklisting:

TAKIN A RIDE
SHIFTLESS WHEN IDLE
KIDS DON'T FOLLOW
COLOR ME IMPRESSED
WITHIN YOUR REACH
I WILL DARE
ANSWERING MACHINE
UNSATISFIED
HERE COMES A REGULAR
KISS ME ON THE BUS
BASTARDS OF YOUNG
LEFT OF THE DIAL
ALEX CHILTON
SKYWAY
CAN'T HARDLY WAIT
ACHIN' TO BE
I'LL BE YOU
MERRY GO ROUND
MESSAGE TO THE BOYS (new!)
POOL & DIVE (new!)

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home