Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Le Firm Establishes NYC Dominance

Your favorite New York band (and mine) that's played just three live shows, Le Firm, will soon be your favorite New York band that's played seven live shows. That's right, Le Firm are going to be devastating the cool kids four times over the next couple of months. The specs:

- Tomorrow!, June 21st, at Pianos at 9pm. [TIX]
- Saturday, July 1st, at the Delancey at 11pm.
- Friday, July 14th, at Sin-e at 10pm.
- Thursday, August 31st, at the Annex at 9pm.

Do yourself a favor and check these guys out before they get h.u.g.e.
Listen to some of their songs here.

Oh, and in the spirit of full disclosure, I should mention that, in the last few days, I've taken on a bit of an informal "manager" role for the band. I promise that they're a damn fine band, and that I'm not just pimpin' my meal ticket. Which would be hard since they're not payin' me squat. Honestly, I'm in this gig for the groupies and blow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home