Friday, June 30, 2006

El Toro, Here I Come

Sorry for the relative quiet the last couple of days. Things have gotten a little busier on the work front, and everyone's rushing to get stuff done before the holiday weekend. Plus, the music scene's been a little quiet this week, and I can't really come up with anything to top those Japanese exercise / language-training videos anyway.

Luckily for me, I managed to get everything I needed to do taken care of today, meaning I can take tomorrow off to hit El Toro, Kingda Ka, and, of course, the kick-ass Nitro. I should say, though, that as good as these rides are, I'm still not a huge fan of Great Adventure -- it's too crowded, poorly designed, and on average has too many rides out of service. And their food options are terrible. That's why I can wait to get home this summer to hit Kings Island.

Anyway, if you don't hear from me sooner, expect a recap of Saturday night's 3-concert extravaganza, as I run from The Little Ones at Bowery to Birdmonster at Knitting Factory to Le Firm at The Delancey. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home