Monday, June 26, 2006

Belated Notes From All Over

Had a series of links ready to go last Friday but forgot to post them. So, while I'm at it, I figured I'd add a few more I found today. Enjoy.

If you haven't heard it yet, Muzzle of Bees has Bloc Party's Black Sessions from France.

Torr has a couple interesting links. First, a link for a video for Mojave 3's "Love Songs on the Radio". Second, an acoustic version of the Delgados' "Everybody Come Down".

Bradley's Almanac has a live set from David Bazan (of Pedro the Lion and Headphones) in Boston last week.

Jefitoblog has the Complete Idiot's Guide to Elliot Smith.

You can go listen the last song Johnny Cash wrote, "On the 309", at the MySpace page for his final album, American V, due out on July 4th. (Link via Stereogum.)

My Old Kentucky Home has Rogue Wave covering Nirvana's "On a Plain".

Apparently the Carolina Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup. I stopped caring (but not watching) after my Red Wings got bounced out by Edmonton. The Oakroom celebrates the Hurricanes' win by rockin' some Scorpions.

And, finally, for those of you who made it to the bottom, Pop Tart has another new M Ward song from the forthcoming Post-War album called "Chinese Translation". I'd also like a Hebrew translation if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home