Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Birdmonster Live on WOXY

Not sure if this is new or not, but I just noticed that Birdmonster is scheduled to do a live in-studio set at WOXY.com on Friday, June 16th at 4pm. Very cool.

I'm really enjoying the band's new album, No Midnight, and looking forward to seeing them (twice?) in New York at the end of the month. If you still haven't heard them, do yourself a favor and check out some songs at their sites:

"Resurrection Song" is at their main page

"Cause You Can," "No Midnight," and "Bar in the Back" are all streaming at their MySpace page.

3 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home