Friday, April 14, 2006

The Smiths @ Beacon Theater, NYC [6/18/85], Part 2


Another ridiculously busy day here in the neighborhood, boys and girls. Someone (i.e.: me) is gonna have to do drink serious amounts of beer this weekend to try and excise the memory of this week from my brain. If you see someone drunk out of their mind running naked through the crowd at the Human Television or Clap Your Hands Say Yeah shows tonight, that just might be Rogo2000.

Anyway, I'm glad I drafted the bulk of this post last night. Here's the second half of the Smiths' Beacon Theater show. In the time since I posted the last set, I joined the new YouSendIt beta site, and it now allows for more downloads than before. I still need to find a better solution, though, given the growing traffic here. If anyone has any suggestions, leave them in the comments. Thanks!

Intro
"Meat is Murder"
"The Headmaster Ritual"
"Reel Around the Fountain"
"Shakespeare's Sister"
"Nowhere Fast"
"I Want the One I Can't Have"
"This Charming Man"
"That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore"
"Stretch Out and Wait"
"Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now"
"What She Said"
"Still Ill"
"How Soon is Now"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home