Thursday, April 13, 2006

Austin City Limits Festival Tickets ON SALE NOW

Tickets are now on sale for this year's edition of the ACL Fest, which
takes place September 15-17 at Austin's Zilker Park. When I went in 2004, I was able to see Wilco, Ryan Adams, My Morning Jacket, Spoon, Calexico, Ray LaMmontagne, Franz Ferdinand and many, many others. [My old hard drive died and lost all my pictures. Damn you, 12" Powerbook!]

Matt alerted me early, so I managed to snag two tickets, but word is that their website is already overloaded and warning people of 50 minute waits to buy a ticket. For serious?

The hipster-ization of America has been completed. And we are a much worse place for it.

Edited to add: This was last year's lineup which I sold my tickets to. Dumb Rogo2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home