Thursday, April 20, 2006

And On Those Rare Days, The Lord Smiles on You

Not to gloat, but I just have to share this -- I've been pretty much floating on air all morning. Some way, some how, I managed to snag 4 pre-sale tickets to see GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES at Hammerstein Ballroom here in NYC next month!! I may be an indie snob, but this is just about the greatest thing ever for me.

Thanks to the wonderful posters over at Brooklyn Vegan for sharing the password. Just because I'm not registered on a GNR message board doesn't mean I don't deserve pre-sale tickets!

Add to this the fact that I found out this morning that we won one of the biggest pain-in-the-ass cases I've ever had before the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals, and I'm in a pretty damn good mood. Plus I'm seeing Bob Pollard tonight, and Wilco tomorrow. Haven't had a good day like this since that random girl in Japan stuck her fist up my ass. [That's a joke.]

I think I might just have to play the Lotto. Or go to Score's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home