Friday, March 17, 2006

You Must Do This... Now!

Although I am an Apple man through and through, and although I am not a fan of the subscription-based model for music, I find myself becoming more and more interested in eMusic.

How does it work? Pretty easy. Pay a monthly fee, starting at $20 or so, and get a guaranteed number of MP3 download every month. You then OWN these songs forever. If you cancel eMusic, they're still yours. Think of it as along the lines (sorta) of the old Columbia House clubs.

If you like indie music, as I do, eMusic is great. They don't have everything, but they have a lot.

And, if you sign up for a free trial now, you get 100 FREE MP3's to keep forever. Just go here. Rumor is this deal is going away soon. I've already seen them advertising a 25 MP3 intro deal, so if you're thinking of doing it, do it NOW. You can even cancel in the first 30 days and keep your songs for free.

So, even though I like having physical CDs, I can't turn down this much free music. If you like free, check it out.

(I'm in no way affiliated with eMusic, and I get nothing out of you joining. Just trying to share the wealth of free music!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home