Friday, March 24, 2006

Pre-Weekend Therapy


I can't stop lovin' those Savage Chickens.

A very brief update for you, given that my work PC is inexplicably refusing to allow me to cut and paste. So everything here is lovingly typed in by hand, which I must say is a pain in the ass.

Some non-suck Wheat. (Via Six Eyes.)

Aquarium Drunk has yet another killer set of unreleased tunes. Today's miracle of music is a bunch of outtakes and live songs from the Nashville Skyline-era collaboration between Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash.

Another good song from Shearwater, this one called "Red Sea". (Via Said the Gramophone.)

And I'll leave you with an oldie but a goodie which I haven't heard in years.. "A Different Man" by The Church. (Via Two and 1/2 Pounds of Bacon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home