Sunday, March 19, 2006

PCs Suck My Balls

Seriously, I've had just about enough of this piece of crap. Between crashing, freezing, quitting out of Explorer, and inexplicably dropping my wireless connection every 30 seconds, it singe-handedly is the reason my posting has been down the last few days. I'm counting the freakin' minutes until my new computer gets here.

Anyway, to avoid this thing crapping out again, I'm gonna keep this short -- here's five live performances that KEXP has archived at its site. There's a lot more to be found there too, so check it out.

Clem Snide
The Decemberists
Sondre Lerche
The National
The Wrens

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. You're about to step out of hell into a world of flowers and sunshine. I love my mac.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home