Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Jews, Brits and Iraqis

Yet another band in the long line of bands I need to spend more time listening to -- Rawk Blog links to an entire set from David Berman and his Silver Jews. The set is split into two, with the first half here, and the second half here.

As I mentioned earlier, I got myself a nice little package from Amazon UK when I got home last night. Got the new Graham Coxon, Delays, Morning Runner and Mystery Jets. I like everything so far, but think I might like the Mystery Jets album the best of the bunch. And on second impression, the Delays album is pretty darn good too, if not as goo as Faded Seaside Glamour. Here's a song off the new Graham Coxon disc.

"Let Me Down", Graham Coxon (via Badminton Stamps)

And, on a completely different note, an absolutely vital article that everyone should read. Be warned, the photos in the article are from Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq, and are, unfortunately, not for those with weak stomaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home