Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's Taco Tuesday!

So the early reviews I'm reading of the new Secret Machines album are not good. That's too bad. As I mentioned earlier, though, their recent track record hasn't been promising, so I'm not really surprised. That said, Six Eyes links to a song off the new album which is, in fact, quite good: "Lightning Blue Eyes"

Six Eyes also has a song off the new Two Gallants disc called "Some Slender Rest". I'm a huge fan of this album.

Plague of Angels has a link to a cool live Clap Your Hands Say Yeah song from the BBC: "Cigarettes"

I'm very, very, very surprised how much I like this Matisyahu song. Who knew my people could reggae? "Jerusalem". We certainly can't dance. Or cook. Although we are damn good at plotting world domination. Word.

And, while I know it's everywhere right now, I figured I'd add a link to the cute (though not essential) live action Simpsons intro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home