Wednesday, March 15, 2006

For Those Of Us Who Are Austin-Impaired

Song of the day: "All The Holes in the Walls" by Birdmonster. A name I've heard before, but I'll be finding out more soon. Great, great song. (Via My Old Kentucky Home.)

Another great little find, Six Eyes has two songs from the Welsh (?) band Pulco, each of which is excellent. "Paddle People" and "Love of the Ocean".

For those of you, like me, still in the process of discovering Centro-matic, An Aquarium Drunkard collects a ton of songs from all stages in the band's career. Check it out.

While he can't seem to put together a second album, Damien Rice sure is popping up all over the place on the net recently. Here he is covering Tracy Champan's "Talkin' About a Revolution". (Via Copy, Right?.)

And Copy, Right? also links to an incredibly awful cover version of Poison's "Talk Dirty to Me" by none other than Tiffany. Because you needed to know in 2006 what mall-rock sounds like performed by a mall-pop has-been. I know I did.

More later... got a great shipment of stuff from Amazon UK yesterday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home