Thursday, June 01, 2006

Will Sheff -- 2/28/06, Cedars, Youngstown, OH

With the exception of Guns n' Roses stuff, I've been a little lax in posting live material for the last week or so. Luckily, I've had this set sitting on my hard drive for a couple of weeks, and figured it was time to post it.

Without too much ado, check out a recent solo show by Will Sheff (of Okkervil River) at Cedars in lovely and temperate Youngstown, Ohio. Why exactly he thought it was a good idea to do a solo indie show in Youngstown, I'm not too sure. Maybe Youngstown is the new indie mecca. Or not.

For some reason, the last song of the set, "Westfall", got screwed up in the download, so it's not included. But you still get 15 songs of Will goodness. Enjoy.

Intro
"Our Life Is Not a Movie or a Maybe"
"Girl I Knew, Guy I Met"
"Song of Our So-Called Friend "
"A Stone"
"Love to a Monster"
"Near a Garden"
"Song About a Star"
"No Key, No Plan"
"A Makeover"
"Solo"
"Red"
"A Glow"
"For Real"
"Just Give Me Time"

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home